ENJOY YOUR JUNGLE SAFARI BY FOLLOWING THE MAJOR DO’S AND DON’TS OF IT
If you are a travel enthusiast and want to have an experience close to wildlife, a jungle safari is an ideal opportunity. In such trips, you can see wild animals in their most natural habitat. This is a totally different experience from visiting a zoo where you can only see caged animals with only limited freedom.
There are a lot of jungle safari destinations across the globe. Africa remains top of this list and there are many such places in Asia, specifically India for wildlife enthusiasts to enjoy safe safaris. Ideal wildlife safaris involve the most exciting experience of exploring real forests with teeming wildlife and a rich natural diversity with an amazing flora and fauna to fill your mind and soul.
DO’S & DON’TS OF JUNGLE SAFARI
Unlike a general trip you are planning to a tourist destination, there are several things to note while preparing for jungle safaris. In fact, the process of wildlife safari is an intrusion into the habitat of the wild where you are totally a strange person. All precautions will be taken by the administrators of jungle safaris. There are specific codes of conduct for the participants to follow, which you have to strictly obey in order to ensure your own as well as other’s safety.
If you are preparing for a wild life safari offered by Tadoba resort, here we will discuss some major do’s and don’t you should make a note of;
- It is mandatory to have an authorized guide with each of the safari vehicles / teams.
- While entering into the protected area, there should be minimum 50 meters distance to be maintained between the vehicles.
- There may be specific instructions from the safari administrators about the dress code to be followed. Mostly, clothes should be of nature-merging colors.
- The park entry pass and identity proof has to be kept handy, which needed to be produced if asked by authorized person.
- Do sit at the allocated position only in the vehicle.
- Listen to the safety instructions and code of conduct clearly and clarify doubts if any before getting on to the safari vehicle.
- The safari vehicles should not carry more number of passengers than allowed capacity, including guide and driver.
- The travelers are not supposed to get down at any places other than permitted while inside the protected forest area.
- Usage of camera flashes may also have limitations inside the jungle, which one should strictly follow.
- Don’t play music instruments or songs during the safari.
- Try not to make any loud noise inside the jungle, which may either attract or panic the animals.
- Try not getting scared on seeing an animal, just follow the instructions given.
- Don’t try to get so close to wild animals.
- Don’t throw plastic, bottles, packets, or tins inside the jungle.
- Do not drink or smoke.
Each safari will be having its own specific set of instructions, which need to be carefully learned and followed by the travelers to enjoy a safe and exciting trip.
Have you ever been on a jungle safari? Share any of your favorite tips or experiences with us!